If you want to check your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, we will provide you with exclusive tracking service of your order.
Order Processing Time
- It is the time elapsed between when the customer places the order and when the seller hands the order over to the delivery service.
- Generally, orders are shipped within 1-2 working days of order confirmation/payment. Orders made on the weekends might experience delay.
- Our warehouse only operates on Monday – Friday during standard business hours, except on holidays. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time(depending on your location)
Germany, France, United States, United Kingdom, South Africa, Spain, Italy, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, South Korea, Israel, UAE, Saudi Arabia: 6-10 business days
Other countries: 8-12 business days
- You will receive an email when your order has been shipped. A tracking number will be provided (the tracking number will be active within 24 hours). Please note: This may take longer during events or holidays.
- Tracking information may take 48 to 72 hours to update.
- If you cannot track your package normally, please contact us and we will resolve this issue within 48 hours.
Delivery Time Exceeded
If your order is delayed, please contact us via email email@example.com, we will check the situation with the transportation company in time.
Thanks for your understanding and support.
- We can cancel the order for you if you contact us in time after your purchase.If your payment finished and the parcel is not shipped out, you can cancel your order before your item’s delivery. And we will refund full of your money.
- Orders can't be canceled once the parcel is shipped out.
In seldom cases, orders may be charged the customs fees by your government, not our site, you will be responsible for the charges. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we have no control over the customs authorities in your country or any other. Contact your local customs office for more information about customs fees, duties, and taxes.